Pages

26.9.14

Mr.Ramírez: Day to Night








Sweater, leather bag and boots from Zara. Jeans from Levis. Ring vintage. 

A little bit of sequins never killed anybody, but when it comes to me… I just like more than a few to get a killer look. I found this cool light grey sweater at Zara and I immediately fell in love with it. I wore it for the Nolcha Fashion Week event, where my friend Sofía Arana presented her spring-summer 2015 collection. I matched up with a dark blue jean and rustiest combat boots to get a cool 80’ish retro vibe. What I like the most about the sweater is how practical can be to use it from day to night. The groovy pattern of the sequins just made it even perfect. Is a statement piece to kick-off every entrance no matter what. Go ahead and put on some sparkle in your daily and party looks. Rihanna said it right, we can all shine bright! 

Photos: Ale Poveda 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario