Pages

17.9.14

Mr.Ramírez: Back in Town









Cap, shirt, shades and trousers from H&M. Leather clutch bag, sneakers and socks from Zara.

After a refreshing vacation in my native Puerto Rico, this islander is back in town! The past few weeks in NYC have been totally exciting and busy! As we know, NYFW is a time to see and connect with the industry people. For instance, I had the pleasure of attending the debut presentations of Puerto Rican designers Luis Antonio and Stella Nolasco at MBFW. Their collections were stunning and it was great to see familiar faces at the show. Later that week I met up with photographer Ale Poveda to style model Bianca Hepburn, the Australian girl who closed the Chanel Dallas Cruise Collection in Tokyo. She was everything! I also got together with photographer Enrique Vega to style a fashion story with plus size model Erica Jean for the November issue of Veintitantos Magazine (Mexico). I’ve been working with a few plus size girls lately and I have to say, I’m also, all about the bass!! I can’t wait to share my new work with you all, good things are coming. In the meantime, I give a big welcome to the fall season! Bring it!

Photos: Jean Cintron 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario