Pages

4.9.14

Diary: Revamping



It’s that time of the year; today’s the first day of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York and that means the beginning of the runway show season for spring-summer 2015. Because of that I decided that today was the perfect time to announce that I’m in the making of something hype and better…ZIG ZAG is starting a new season. Oh yeah, I’m officially back on the blogosphere. More editorials, street styles, behind the scenes, trend reviews and my experiences around the city are on the way. Therefore, changes are coming and I can’t wait to share them with all of you. And speaking of fashion week, this time I’m extra excited because two Puerto Rican fashion designers – Luis Antonio and Stella Nolasco - are presenting their own collections at NYC’s Lincoln Center for the first time this weekend. Also my designer’s friends, Sofía Arana and Héctor Omar are going to make a debut in the big city. WERK!!! The great thing about this’s that I’m going to be able to support them and be part of one of the most important events around the world. Yes, things are looking really fresh and stylish these days and I couldn’t be happier. Well’ read us soon!


Photo: Angel Conesa 
Art Design: Joel Ramírez Tejada 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario